(BILLINGS, MT) – The Montana Stockgrowers Association will hold its 135th Annual Convention & Trade Show December 10 – 12, in Billings, Montana. In-person registration begins Tuesday, December 10 at 12:00 p.m. or attendees can register online at www.mtbeef.org/msga-events/annual-convention-and-trade-show/.
MSGA’s Annual Convention & Trade show provides attendees with education, information, fellowship and decision-making opportunities for Montana’s cattle industry as well as access to the largest ranching industry trade show in Montana. If you’re in the cattle business, this is one event you CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS!
“We have worked hard to put on the best Annual Convention MSGA has ever seen, and in doing so, we have secured some of the top leaders in our industry to come speak to you,” said MSGA President, Fred Wacker.
A variety of industry leaders will be speaking to give attendees the latest news in the ranching industry, such as:
- Greg Renkes, Department of the Interior
- Dr. Gary Brester, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics at Montana State University
- Jennifer Houston, NCBA President
- Bill Beam, USDA Farm Service Agency
The Stockgrowers Colleges will feature speakers discussing a variety of educational topics from managing cheatgrass to genetic management.
Let’s not forget about the socializing! MSGA will also host a variety of social events for attendees to catch up with old friends as well as get acquainted with new ones.
- Kick-Off Social – Tuesday, December 10, 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
- Northern Ag Network & The Best of Beef Lunch, Wednesday, December 11, 12:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- Trade Show Celebration Dinner – Wednesday, December 11, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- MAPA Reception – Thursday, December 12, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Grand Finale Banquet – Thursday, December 12, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Lastly, Annual Convention is the time to have your voice heard. The association will be making decisions on policy and by-laws and every vote counts. Decisions that members vote on at convention will shape the way MSGA moves forward as an association.
For more information about MSGA’s 135th Annual Convention & Trade Show or the Montana Stockgrowers Association, visit www.mtbeef.org.