Now accepting applications for Class II of REAL Montana!
Are you committed to the future viability of natural resources in Montana? Do you want to become a more effective leader in your community, industry, and state?
If these themes resonate with you or someone you know, an exciting opportunity is available. Applications are now open for Class II of REAL Montana. Up to 20 applicants will be competitively selected to take part in the two-year program focused on leadership development, natural resource education, professional skill building, and networking.
Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and potential for increased leadership roles upon graduation.
- Probable future contribution to Montana natural resources and your local community through growth experiences gained from the program.
- Evidence that the nature and scope of your concerns range beyond self-interest and/or narrow perspectives.
- Ability to participate meaningfully in each seminar by actively engaging in dialogue and
- Ability to be away from your home and business for the required amount of time. The program entails approximately 38 days of seminars and travel over a 21-month period.
- Ability to adhere to the Participant Commitment Statement
Complete information, including program expectations, Class II dates, and the online application form, is available at www.realmontana.org. All applications must be received by May 31, 2015.
Meet Class I
The inaugural class of REAL represents a diverse cross-section of natural resource industries across Montana. Nineteen participants were competitively selected based on leadership capabilities and willingness to serve in decision-making roles upon completing the program. For photos and biographies of Class I, CLICK HERE.
REAL Montana Sponsors
REAL Montana is made possible through the generous support of a broad group of public and private entities. CLICK HERE for a complete list of program sponsors. For information on becoming a sponsor of REAL Montana, please contact the Program Director.
Source: REAL Montana