What does an Advertising Sales Executive do at Northern Broadcasting?
We develop successful marketing campaigns that target statewide and regional audiences. We pride ourselves in asking good questions, being good listeners and driving results. Oh, and we make sure to have a good deal of fun while we are doing it!
What kinds of tasks might this involve?
- Develop multimedia marketing plans that drive results for a wide range of businesses and industries.
- Work to maximize sales and meet short term and long-term financial goals.
- Go above and beyond to serve a client with genuine care for the success of their business and industry.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of marketing and advertising trends both regionally and nationally.
- Prospect for new accounts through multiple channels including networking and getting involved in industry events.
- Thoroughly research and understand client’s business and industry.
- Track key performance indicators including total sales volume, new business, and relationship growth.
- Keep a record of activity through our customer relationship management tool.
- Hone and deliver skilled sales presentations to potential clients.
- Travel to client meetings, events, and industry engagements.
- Represent Northern Broadcasting at industry events, trade shows, and in the community.
- Participate in regular sales meetings and offer advice or support to the rest of the team where needed.
What is the culture like at Northern Ag Network?
We work hard and we love to have a good time, too! Our team genuinely cares about each other as well as the clients, affiliates and audiences we serve. A common thread is every cares a great deal about agriculture and our rural way of life. We always push ourselves and each other to do our best and to serve others above all else. Nothing we do is rocket science, but we believe a person’s attitude and heart matters the most and we are proud of the team we have assembled here.
When are you hoping to hire?
We want to find the right person for this important position. We’d like to get someone hired in 2022, but we are ready when you are!
What does the application process look like?
We want to get a good idea of what you stand for and we also want you to know us. So, you’ll spend time talking to our leadership as well as get to meet the entire sales team. You are encouraged to reach out to our staff and ask them what it is like to work here. We’ll talk to your references and ideally get a good sense of where you are in your career path so if you end up here, we could coach you to be your best version of yourself. No one’s perfect, but we all work hard together to get the most joy and purpose out of this life that we can.
Sign me up! What do I do next?
Courtney Brown Kibblewhite wears the hiring hat…among a few others. Give her a call at 406-252-6661 or email her at ckibblewhite@Northernbroadcasting.com and set up a time to talk.